Sunday 13 December 2015

To my readers out there..

To my readers out there.

I appreciate that I have a handful of people that check in my blog, from all over the world, it makes me so happy to think that my words reach so far.  

Some of you  may be regulars, and I value the the fact that you have stuck with me, even through the gaps, when I couldn't write anything.  

I don't know what you put in as a search, or why/how you have all found me, but I am grateful and hope that you get something from what I write.

I started writing this blog, because I needed to express myself and "get it out there " and your locations confirm that I have at least achieved that.  

But I now I am asking you guys to do something for me; I would love to hear back from you, I would love to know your thoughts about what I have written, good, bad or indifferent.  It would also be great to find out, it any of you have found it useful.

So, please drop me a line.  Sx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, any feedback is welcome.