Tuesday 10 February 2015

Again and again...

Don't really know where to start tonight.  For the last few days, I have been in a bit of a haze or "Fibro fog" as it's affectionately called.  My head's in bits, muddling through a multitude of confused thoughts that don't really make sense.  I have been sat at my desk most of today, and I still don't know what I've actually done or achieved.





Today, has been a 'bad' pain day.  In fact, it should have been a 'morphine' day.  My body is cold and spasmodic, and my muscles are feeling very twitchy and sore.  I hate days like this.  I feel so damn tired.  I had plans, things to do today.  But that's all gone out the window, maybe just until tomorrow, maybe until never; but at this precise moment in time, I have no idea.


Today, has been a music day.  The sort of day when I play music, loud enough to distract my mind from my thoughts of pain.  I try to allow random thoughts to overcrowd my mind, losing myself in my weird reverie.  But, each time I hopefully, return back to my reality, I find I am in just as much pain as before.  And nothing has changed, apart from the hour.  Sx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, any feedback is welcome.