Monday 21 March 2016

Follow the link

I have started to write for another site called Mentalmovement, which officially launches in May, and is there to support people who suffer with mental illness.  I would really appreciate it if you would follow the link and have a look see what its all about.

This is a snippet of an article I wrote, which went live online last week, so if you’d like to read more please follow the link on the right, or click on the link below.

Thank you for being there.  Sx

Falling down the rabbit hole…

I am sure that like many of you, when you first got your diagnosis of depression you nearly went into shock, with complete disbelief.  Then you probably asked yourself “ how could something happen like that possible happen to me?”, or said “I am this, I am that, I don’t have time, this happens to other people….and so on.

Well, I know that’s how I felt!  I knew I was tired, I knew my blood pressure was higher than was liked, and I also knew that I had been coping with a lot of stress and pressure.  This was coming from work, home, family, in fact from every corner of my life, but at the time, I hadn’t seen it that way.  That was until the day my body simply said “enough, I can’t do this any more”.   It felt like everything inside literally shut down, as I experienced the worst panic attack of my life, and that was nearly 13 years ago.

Please click on this link: www.mentalmovement.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, any feedback is welcome.